If you are in business and not on the Internet these days, then you are almost certainly missing out on business. But how do you get started?
There are multiple steps involved, but just like you pay to be listed in the phone book, you will need to pay to be on the Internet.
Some of the steps required are listed below:
* Register a domain name - yourbusiness.com.au
* Arrange hosting for the domain name
* Get the website graphically designed
* Get the website loaded onto the Internet
* Get the website added to all the search engines
Next, you should monitor the performance of the website. Luckily, there are many tools available for this, and one of the best is from Google, and is free.
Of course, if you need help with any of these steps, give us a call. We have contacts for all these things, some of which we don't do in-house.