You've probably heard before, that your 3 year old computer is actually 97 in computer years!
Did you know that most accountants will have a business write the complete cost of a computer off within 3 years, and with good reason.
Computer technology evolves very quickly, and in the last 3 years we've had:
* Windows 7 - resolve those Vista issues
* Office 2010 - Word, Excel, Outlook are all updated
* Intel 'Core' processors - faster, more efficient
* LED LCD's - more efficient
* HDMI Video output - connect to your big screen TV
If your computer is nearing or over three years old, You are probably not being as productive as you could be.
Think about how much time you spend waiting for your computer.
It doesn't take much to add up to half an hour or more.
Wouldn't you be able to make better use of that time?